Skipping RockAMERICAN HARDWOODS
You remember the one; a gray, smooth stone that fit perfectly in your hand, ready to skip across the entire pond.
Species: Live Sawn White Oak
Full Profile (5/8"): 7 1/2" width
Lengths: random 18" - 8'
Milling: tongue & groove, end-matched
Finish: low VOC penetrating oil
Texture: smooth OR distressed
Contact Request Sent Successfully!
Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly!
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
- Installation Part 1 - Acceptable Jobsite Conditions & Acclimation Guidelines
- Installation Part 2 - Subfloors (Wood & Concrete)
- Installation Part 3 - Installation Methods (Engineered and Solid)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 1 of 2)
- Installation - Sand & Finish Guidelines (Part 2 of 2)
- Installation - Radiant Heat Guidelines
DO NOT USE "BLUE" TAPE